Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Boots are Key.

If you look at any professional level of play, look at the players boots.How often do you see a team that all have the same ones? Very rarely, if ever. Being a fútboler myself, I know how important the right fitting boot can affect you game dramatically. I unlike many players, have very small and wide feet, which limits my selection to start with. I have found over the years that the synthetic boots are not for me, my feet are too wide and the cleats rip or tear very quickly. When Messi got behind the Adidas F50's, I thought that I would give them a try, because they are so light, it was like playing in bare feet. At first I absolutely loved them, but as the single season went on, I ended up destroying THREE sets of these cleats. So for those of you with wide feet, I would not recommend the F50's. In the process of looking for a new set of boots, I now ALWAYS look to K-Leather. It is more durable than any synthetic material I have used and has great ability to conform to your foot.You want a boot that is suited for you, you want it to become part of you, part of your identity. This is when you should find the cleat that looks appealing on top of preforming well. Many players are identified by their cleats, for Example Messi and the Adidas F50's. My favorite cleats I have ever owned were a pair of clearance Lotto boots which I honestly loved dearly. I remember the game when I blew out both cleats in one game. When they second cleat blew out, I swore profusely at the kid who made them enter into early retirement. Boots are apart of the game, they make all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment